Sunday, July 17, 2011

Out and About

This morning was a good one. Mom took me downstairs and we went for a walk, then I begrudgingly at my food. Mom tried to be sneaky and put some chicken in with my kibble, so I ate all the chicken. I like to leave some food for later in case I'm in the kitchen. Then she put me upstairs. It was very quiet since Dad and AT were sleeping, I think maybe Mom fell back asleep too. Then all of a sudden AT came running  by my room and into Mom and Dad's. That woke everyone up. We all went downstairs where I finished eating my breakfast. Then Mom put me in the new car seat in Dad's car and we went for a ride to Sands Point. We drove for a long time until suddenly I saw a castle. I remember this place! I got to run around and then we went down to the water where I stuck my paws in. There were a lot of people there. One woman knew what kind of dog I was and came over to give me a belly rub! That was fun. Another woman thought I was a mix but Dad set her straight. She came over to pet me too. That's the kind of outing I like! One where I get a lot of attention! We walked to the end of the beach and I think I found Rigby's tennis ball! Mom put it in her bag. When we left Sands Point, Dad went to Christopher Morley Park where they have a dog park. There were lots of goldens there, but not Rigby. I played a little with them, but some dogs were really big so I hid under Dad's chair. On the way home, Mom stuck a clip in my hair so that I could see out of both eyes. AT was horrified and wanted to take it off me, but I don't mind it. Plus it matches the clip in Mom's hair so I'm cool with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment