Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Down with glow sticks

Today Dad put me downstairs after lunch. In order to keep Mom on her toes, I didn't destroy anything in the kitchen before she got home. We went out in the backyard where Dad was weeding. I tried to help but Dad kept yelling at me to get out of the asparagus. Mom picked a really big zucchini while AT filled my pool up. I ran in and out of the pool a bit, but then AT was using the hose and I HATE the hose. I saw Mom heading for the kitchen door so I ran in after her. She cut up the zucchini and I ran and grabbed the piece that fell on the floor. Then everyone left me in the kitchen-all by myself! That made me mad so I stretched myself up and grabbed the package of chopsticks and glow stick off the shelf.  Mom heard noise and came in and chased me around for the glow sticks and then told me I was a naughty dog. Now I'm sitting my Dad's feet cause he's getting ice cream for himself and AT and I'm hoping he'll drop some!

No comments:

Post a Comment