Monday, July 11, 2011

Tabasco is evil

Today was a hot day. When Dad came home at lunch, he brought me downstairs and left me in the kitchen with a huge ice cube made from a sherbert container. I tossed it all over the kitchen floor and when Mom came home she skidded across the wet patches. Mom came home with another harness for me. This one is pretty neat. It's blue with white dog paw prints all over. Mom said it came from Carol at work. We went for a walk and when we got back, Mom let me run around the backyard. I ran around the backyard like a lunatic, attacking my blue water bowl.  Dad emptied out my pool and put new water in it and all was well until Mom forgot her place in the universe and put her dirty feet in MY pool. I jumped in and out of the pool and ran around until I remembered the dirt patches by the fence. It's a good day for digging I thought so I ran around digging holes while Mom and Dad yelled. Then Dad got really mean! He came out with tabasco sauce and dripped it all over my nice dirt. I knew I shouldn't but I went over to sniff it anyway. Yikes! That hurts my nose! So I  rolled all over the lawn trying to get the smell out of my nose. Now I'm inside trying to get everyone to play with me.
   Oh, I forgot to tell you about my new plan to aggravate Mom. When she takes out for a walk, I walk excitedly to just outside the gate. Then I fall on my side on the grass and refuse to walk. She has to come over and pick me up and put me on my feet, and if she isn't quick enough with the leash, I just fall right back down again. It is very funny to see how aggravated she gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment