Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to aggravate Mom

This is another video of me giving Dad a back massage.

Today Dad put me back in the kitchen after lunch. He said that I would be cooler down there. While resting, I thought about what I could do to aggravate Mom. So far the flopping down on the grass has worked well, but I need to up the ante. As I wandered around the kitchen, I noticed the calendar hanging on the fridge. After calculating the height, I jumped up, grabbed it down and proceeded to rip it to shreds. I heard Mom at the door so I ran over and lay in front of the door and looked up at her casually and innocently when she came in. She just shook her head and picked up the pieces of paper and plastic. Then she took me out for a walk. As soon as we got to the sidewalk, I lay down on my side and didn't budge. Mom said that she was going to tie me to a skateboard! She picked me up and we walked a tiny bit more but I fell over again gasping in the heat. Mom gave up and turned around to go home, so I got up and briskly walked back to the house. Mom said that Auntie Carol (who gave me my cool blue/paw harness) had also given Mom a biscuit for me. I think Mom is saving it for herself as I haven't seen it yet! I'm hoping for more fun tonight plus another night in the air conditioned room. I like the air conditioner plus when it is on, AT sleeps in the room too! That makes it easier and more fun to wake everyone up in the morning cause we are all in the same room. The only bad part is that the door is shut so Mom can catch me faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment