Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blue is my colour

Yesterday Mom, Dad and AT bought me a new harness. It is blue and I think it looks quite dashing against my fur. They also bought me a car seat, which I am not sure that I like yet. Dad blew up the bottom of it-it's kinda like a balloon, but I think he blew it up too much. It looks like a big box and it is in the backseat. They didn't give me a chance to try it out today. No one took me for a ride. I stayed up late last night with Dad. He lets me lie on the kitchen floor on my back with all four paws up in the air. This morning Mom opened my crate at 7am but I just looked at her and didn't move. So she closed it back up and I let her lie in bed until 8am. Today I got some new treats. Mom gave me some apple in my breakfast, I got a peanut butter/banana treat, a small piece of hard boiled egg, and part of a dog biscuit (shaped like a cat) from Trader Joe's. AT put some ice cubes in my water bowl so I took one under the kitchen table to chew on. In retrospect, that might not have been a good idea as I sort of let it melt. Mom was walking in the kitchen and hit the water with her flip flops and went wildly careening across the floor. I ran over to lick her to make sure she was ok. She thanked me for caring. Now I'm lying in the kitchen by the pantry and I'm not moving. Mom is trying to get in the pantry but I'm blocking it so she'll have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment