Friday, July 8, 2011

My inner greyhound comes out

Last night Mom took me for a walk and then put me in my crate in AT's room. I was hot and cranky and did not want to go to bed. So I barked and yowled. Mom came in to take me downstairs for a walk, but when she unlocked my crate I came barreling out like a greyhound and Mom and AT had to chase me around between rooms for a while. Finally, AT caught me and Mom took me downstairs for Dad to walk. He took me out and then put me in the kitchen where I took a quick nap on the cool floor (That way I would have more energy for when they took me back upstairs.). Then Dad brought me upstairs and put me back in my crate. Refreshed from my nap I barked and barked. Finally Dad came in and picked my crate up (with me in it!) and carried me into his room. Then he came back and got AT. Mom put on the air conditioner and turned off the lights. I whimpered a little bit, can't have Mom and Dad think that I'm giving in too easily! But then it got nice and cool in the room and we all went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment